Tuesday, June 18, 2024

MY TWO SIDEKICKS ON THE VEDDER TRAIL

My 2 sidekicks,aka, my sons and I went hiking on the Vedder River Trail on Saturday.The trail itself is nice and flat and the scenery is spectacular. We hiked about 5 kilometers of it, with Mom stopping for photo ops. along the way. Half way through the entire trail, just past the Vedder Bridge is pit stop,so we stopped..lol The stop consisted of a Craft Brewery named Sidekicks,along with an ice cream shop called Banter. Both Mom and her two sidekicks were both thirsty and hungry so took full advantage of both the spectacular scenery and all it offered in the way of refreshments. It was an epic day with my sons and now looking forward to this weekend and going to Chilliwacks Classic Car Show with them . Here are a few photos from the Vedder..
I have a lot more but it is taking too long to add any at the moment.Happy trails to you, until we meet again..lol

4 comments:

  1. The Vedder Trail day out with your sons sounds great (and not too hilly).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a lovely and scenic day! Great photos! 😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend.It is beautiful there.

      Delete
  3. Great photos and I’m glad you had fun

    ReplyDelete

PHOTOGRAPHS AND MEMORIES

As most of you here know by now,my vacation has been extended by another week due to the strike between West Jet and the mechanics. Even tho...

About Me

My photo
Only here to blog with my fellow AFF exiled friends and connect with other bloggers as well.