Thursday, March 14, 2024

TOO MUCH TIME ON MY HANDS

 Too Much Time On My Hands





Because I have more time on my hands at the moment, due to my exile from Adultfriendfinder, I have been exploring a wee bit more here on Blogger.


I do and did have a life outside of both AFF's very narrow cyber walls, and the internet highway, yet since being banned, when I have nothing on the go at this time, I feel a tad lost so to speak.


When on AFF at 9:14 a.m. I would be replying to comments from my morning erotica, reading my followed blog posts, returning the favour on theirs, and searching for songs to use for my noon hour post..


For the last 10 days now, if I have no errands to run, no date to mate with my Old Flame/boyfriend and my sister who lives with me is taken care of, I have a lot more Time On My Hands..


Blogging on AFF, along with connecting with hundreds of people daily, became my almost 9 year addiction. My 9 year Blogversary was April 5th, which is coming up shortly..Time flies when you are having fun eh!..

I had joined the site in August 2014, but was not until 2015 my own blogging journey started..


Now due to Ali and yes Jon for speaking up about both JN's initial ban, along with the unscrupulous practices of AFF itself since Jon took over, I have more time on my hands at this time of day to do other things.. One thing, is to Blog here instead..


For my fellow banned AFF bloggers, are you finding yourself now with more time on your hands?

I am going to act now like I have more than two followers which are ones in exile with me from AFF.

To those possibly reading this from AFF who are on Blogger and blogging there also, do you have less time on your own hands now when blogging on both sites?












36 comments:

  1. I'm struggling to get beyond my blog page to explore the wider site bar for the helpline. I'd like to see what other bloggers whom I don't follow are doing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am struggling also my fellow exile and so surprised in this mornings explorations that I found out how to add in the above Youtube video..lol.

      Delete
    2. Do not ask me how though as it was by Fluke..lol

      Delete
    3. I assumed you just copy-and-pasted the YouTube video link.

      Delete
    4. No and wished it was that easy.It is not as easy as it was here to do that like AFF which is why I was exploring earlier to find out how to do it..

      Delete
    5. I will put up a tutorial on how to insert them in a bit. I just put up one on how to title a blog post. Hint Bow, Big hint Bow.

      Delete
    6. Thanks. I'll look forward to the tutorial. I've seen it but not yet read it.

      Delete
    7. I shall take a look myself for sure.

      Delete
  2. I am actually pretty busy during the day, it's spring so I've been working on my garden more. Then, there's the little demon spawn running around driving me bonkers. It's the evenings where I get bored. The other day, I rearranged the entire living room. 🤣 Tonight, I think I may even dye my hair again. What do you think everyone? Red? Green? Blue? Purple? Yellow? Hell, maybe rainbow! (It won't be rainbow, too much work.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RED, RED AND RED!!!!!!!! Loved Deep Purple as a band but as you know, I am a HUGE fan of Red.....lol. I do know you are one busy Cat Lady and avid gardner my friend along with all you do outside of the Cyber Space walls..Kudos to you..

      Delete
    2. My answer is below. I pressed the wrong reply!

      Delete
    3. I personally even though I love to stand out in other ways, when it comes to my hair and skin tone, along with freckles and attitude, Red is my only colour..

      Delete
    4. Joy, if it's going to be red, it's not going to be natural red. ;)

      Delete
    5. Yes it is as I get as close to my natural as I can.. Only my hairdresser knows for sure....lol.

      Delete
    6. I guess "Close is the key word though now at my age.......lol.

      Delete
    7. No, Joy, I meant I won't color MY hair natural red.

      Delete
    8. sorry Deb, I got it now.....lol.

      Delete
    9. All good, I wasn't being super clear.

      Delete
    10. Yes you were yet I just let it fly past my head...lol. Either or, you look great in any colour you decide on...

      Delete
  3. Because I'm getting deep purple streaks put into my hair next week. I'm a shaggy dog at the moment as I'm my hair for the occasion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll post photos of my purple hair or at least my hair with purple streaks in.

      Delete
    2. Looking forward to what both of you come up with on your head...lol

      Delete
  4. You are getting Purple streaks?????Blimey!!!!!!!lol. To each their own..Red head here since birth and even though I may have to dye it now at 61 to get the greys out from underneath it, Red is my colour.. I would so much love to see it.. Both of yours and what you decide on..lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always wanted purple streaks. Now is the time before I die!
      I'll blog about it with photos once it's done.

      Delete
    2. Cool there my friend and so looking forward to seeing it.. Have fun.....lol.

      Delete
    3. I can't wait to see this purple hair!

      Delete
  5. Thank you both for being here and making me smile. I would nor could be banned together with better Humans and people..JN included there of course.. You all have my respect and a piece of my heart..Thank you..

    ReplyDelete
  6. And thank you. I don't want to be banned with any riff-raff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How about if they are really nice riff-raff?...lol.

      Delete
  7. Best of luck with carving a happy niche for yourself on these pages. 👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend.Still a learning curve here and do not know how often I will blog, but happy to be here now with you and the others..Hope all is well with you Hun..

      Delete
  8. I've found other means to occupy my time, my new blog on Blogger being one of them. Although I'll have to start from scratch again, I'm going to post about my recent day trips.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always look forward to your day trips and the gorgeous photos you post.It brings a bit of your world into our own and would love to travel there one day..

      Delete

PHOTOGRAPHS AND MEMORIES

As most of you here know by now,my vacation has been extended by another week due to the strike between West Jet and the mechanics. Even tho...

About Me

My photo
Only here to blog with my fellow AFF exiled friends and connect with other bloggers as well.