Monday, April 29, 2024

BEEN THERE, DONE THAT AND HE BOUGHT THE STAMPEDERS T- SHIRTS

 This post is all about, me, my man and The Stampeders we went to listen to on Saturday night..


Have you  had an epic weekend that you did not want to ever end? If so, you will be able to relate to the one I just did, and have the T-Shirt and photos to prove it..

My man,  my lover,  my hubby, came to pick me up Saturday afternoon around  1:00 pm. for an entire day and night of fine dining, great music from The Stampeders and both pre and post Coiltal sex after the show in a hotel not far down the road..

I was off-line earlier with a long-time AFF reader whom I became friends with over three years ago.

We both stated at our age and stage  in life being 60 and beyond, having just one special person to share it all with, there is no comparison.. A post for another day, as  most of my fellow Bloggers and Exiles on this site and AFF, are either Swingers, Polyamorous, or have multiple lovers at the same time..


I myself am an Exclusive Woman when it comes to Dating and Sex, and so very blessed my man is also. One I have a history with since we were, 16 and are the exact same age, born on the same day.....


Fast forward to dropping our luggage off at the hotel, going out for dinner at One-Eyed Jack's  and after listening to The Stampeders Live..


We had such a wonderful, epic musical journey together during the first half, when Kim Berly and Rich Dodson played "Devil You"," Carry Me" and " Minstrel Gypsy" without " Ronnie King". It just brought us both back to our own  "Been There, Done That" days of yesteryear..


During Intermission, I had to go to the "Ladies Washroom" Any woman here knows just how much longer our bathroom breaks and lines are compared to men's..

While waiting in that line, I met up with a female friend I have known forever in my town and we started talking.


In the meantime, my man/hubby waited in his own line, buying us matching T-Shirts for a surprise, and got back in our adjoining seats long before I did,,

I have so many more photos, videos and memories of this past weekend  buying our matching Stampeders T-Shirts, asking me why it took me so much longer during Intermission, had me kind of pissed.. A post for another day,,




























10 comments:

  1. It sounds as though you had a blast! I’m glad.

    Just because I’m poly doesn’t mean I can’t be happy you’ve found someone who wants the same as you and treats you so well! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is nice when we have special people in our lives that we can share it all with.

      Delete
  2. It sounds you had a great time that night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I had a blast thanks and hope you had a good weekend,,

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Gotta love those awesome times and moments in our lives..Hope you had a good weekend too..

      Delete
  4. It's great when you find a partner that likes the same things you do. Glad you had an awesome time 😄

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is nice indeed when we have someone special we just gel with for sure. Thanks and so hope you had a great weekend too..

      Delete
  5. Joy,

    I am happy to see that you kept your voice wouldn't be silenced. My Barbie found you here and told me that you are posting here since I told her that you were gone from AFF and I missed your posts.

    I am glad you are still sharing your point of view.

    Silver_G8r

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey stranger. I am so glad your lady and you found me here.I have missed you all there also..How have you been? I hope all has been well with you both Hun..xoxo

    ReplyDelete

PHOTOGRAPHS AND MEMORIES

As most of you here know by now,my vacation has been extended by another week due to the strike between West Jet and the mechanics. Even tho...

About Me

My photo
Only here to blog with my fellow AFF exiled friends and connect with other bloggers as well.