Wednesday, May 1, 2024

UNDER THOSE PATIO JOY LANTERNS

 

With HNW theme being Yards today, I had commented on JN's post here on Blogger earlier about not having a Yard but I do have a new Patio to enjoy..


With my Patio being "Brand New" to me, I felt it was time to buy some new outdoor furniture also..




Funny enough, when looking online to see what was affordable, a company called Patio Joy came up..

How could I resist checking them out?..lol

This Joy, ended up ordering 3 tables, along with a Love Seat of sorts with  Red cushions. The two tables you can lift up the tops of them, and they have built in coolers for those Hot, Humid Ontario summers we get here. All you need to do is add in bags of ice cubes along with a few Cold Ones, whether it be "Beer", " Red Wine", or a "Soda". ( otherwise known as Pop, up here in Canada..)









It is not quite finished yet as I have not put up my solar Patio Lanterns yet, nor my BBQ but will be this coming weekend..


Here is my New Patio Joy...






7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your love seat. Red spells danger!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They don't call me "Red" for nothing there Robin Hood..lol. I have a Red Umbrella also I put up on the one side to help block the sun, yet it was taking too long to upload the photo of it off my phone to my hotmail, but luckily these two, with my new Love Seat and tables came over quicker for this post.. Red, as you know is my favourite colour..lol.

      Delete
  3. I can just picture you sitting there sipping something cool in the summer, watching the world go by.

    It looks great

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is my slice of Paradise in the summer my friend. Thanks. I am loving it..

      Delete
  4. Love that table! Looks like you'll be spending quality time on the patio on nice days 😄

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I love the table also and having the ability to put in some refreshments that will stay cold while sitting outside in the upcoming summer months..

      Delete

PHOTOGRAPHS AND MEMORIES

As most of you here know by now,my vacation has been extended by another week due to the strike between West Jet and the mechanics. Even tho...

About Me

My photo
Only here to blog with my fellow AFF exiled friends and connect with other bloggers as well.