Monday, June 10, 2024

FLYIN' IS ON HER TO DO LIST

(Poor quality video due to age, but was lucky to see Prism last year along with Saga and Trooper in concert.) I am a list maker from way back and get satisfaction from scratching things off my To Do Lists. Without writing lists on paper and checking them twice, whether it is grocery shopping or going on "Vacation"/ Holiday" I would forget something important. Lists keep me organized, keeps my mind focused, and when reading it, will trigger adding items I would have forgotten about..Being old school I prefer my To Do lists on paper, as we all know technology can go down quicker than a hooker does on a paying customer..lol.
I wrote my list out yesterday for my "Flight"tomorrow and have everything scratched off except my Pj's, robe, slippers, and my Lovers Kiss Goodbye. His "Kiss Is On My List" and the last on my To Do list when he drops me off at Toronto Pearson tomorrow morning.. He is also the first thing on my To Do List when I return home on Canada Day..
I will not be on Blogger, nor posting here while I am "Gone" so please stay safe, happy and healthy everyone..
( I could not resist adding both versions with Bryan Adams and Mel C. 22 years after they sang the original.)
So my friends, are you List Makers? Do you write them down on paper and get the satisfaction of crossing them off, or do you use your phone and technology for your own To Do Lists?

4 comments:

  1. I'm very much a man of lists. I have tried to tone down my lists in recent years. At the rate I was going I'd be listing breathing and going to the toilet.
    Hope you have a good trip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO! on listing breathing and using the toilet..Thank you I shall and hope you all have a wonderful 3 weeks ahead..

      Delete
  2. Enjoy your trip!!!!!

    I don’t really do lists

    ReplyDelete
  3. Safe travels!

    I put a list in my suitcase of things I need for my next trip or was asked to bring with me so I won't forget.

    ReplyDelete

PHOTOGRAPHS AND MEMORIES

As most of you here know by now,my vacation has been extended by another week due to the strike between West Jet and the mechanics. Even tho...

About Me

My photo
Only here to blog with my fellow AFF exiled friends and connect with other bloggers as well.