Friday, May 31, 2024

I GET BY WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM MY FRIENDS

"A friend in need, is a friend indeed" and yesterday I was in need of a few friends, mostly due to being frustrated. I wrote a post yesterday out of that frustration, which I since deleted and sought the help of my friends. Within the next few days for those of you on AFF and Community Blogs, you will see three identical posts titled,"An Update From Joy (author51)" Still having a voice here on Blogger and remaining connected with a few of you who are on both forums, I am grateful for.. Yesterday I was beyond frustrated offline and having to reply to messages one by one,from either AFF bloggers who left the site but have since returned, and others asking how I am and if I will ever return. I sent out a call to my most trusted, long time friends and fellow bloggers asking for their help to try to get a Message collectively to one and all on AFF. My Voice does not Carry as far on Blogger, like it used to on AFF..
They heeded my call for Help,and I drafted up an "Update From Joy" to both get my Words out and give me Closure, which I did not realize I needed. I do now...
Getting by with a little help from friends, we all need at times. I am so eternally grateful for those I do have online and off and love them dearly.
For those friends trying to spread the word on AFF with my message and Update, along with those who work behind the scenes, "Leaving The Door Open" if Joy (author51) ever decides to return,I truly Thank You for your friendship and support. It means the world to me.

6 comments:

  1. Unfortunately Blogger is a bubble that's difficult to escape from.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too true there and Thank you all for popping the bubble here, so to speak..Much appreciated..😊

      Delete
  2. You are welcome Joy. We all need closure sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I honestly did not realize how much I needed it.Thank you all..😊

      Delete
  3. Happy to be of help. I copy/pasted the comments I received in a mirror post in Blogger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for doing that my friend. They brought a smile to my face. You guys are the best..

      Delete

PHOTOGRAPHS AND MEMORIES

As most of you here know by now,my vacation has been extended by another week due to the strike between West Jet and the mechanics. Even tho...

About Me

My photo
Only here to blog with my fellow AFF exiled friends and connect with other bloggers as well.