Wednesday, March 20, 2024

BLOGGERS IN EXILE BRING PEACE OF MIND


 I have to thank my fellow bloggers in AFF Exile, Bow And Arrow Man,  JN and Enigma for inspiration. JN for her comment about a Japanese Boy Band called The Exiles, and Enigma's blog titled "Not Worth It."


Since being on this site while in Exile from AFF, it has brought me "Peace Of Mind" along with once more becoming a "Shiny Happy People." person full of Joy..

The lyrics to Peace Of Mind speaks volumes..




It has brought Joy back into my life among those closest to me since being in Exile from AFF..




With all the frustrations, denials, messages on AFF from those out in left field, haters , jealousy, bots, fakes, scammers and sex trade professionals getting paid, that site lost it's luster for me a long time ago..


If given "One More Chance" by AFF to "Get Back" to a site I once belonged to while blogging on this site in Exile, Looking Back now a mere two weeks later, and being a Blogger here, there is no comparison at all.."I am Happy Together" on this site with my fellow exiles and other bloggers from AFF here along with us..







I was asked by a few off-line earlier that if reinstated, what would I do?


I replied back that I would write one Blog Post only to say Hello and Goodbye. A final Farewell and to Thank everyone that made my almost 9 year blog journey on AFF a Joy. Once posted, I would leave it up for 24 hours and then either shut off my profile, or deactivate my own account, putting author51 on AFF, in exile permanently..


Sometimes, the Grass is Greener on the other side, and this site is now my Home filling the Hole In My Heart that AFF put there when first Exiled..Going our Separate Ways after all these years on AFF, has never been "Sweeter" no matter how loved I may have been  there..









8 comments:

  1. It's good you've found peace of mind here.
    Like you, if reinstated on AFF, I will do one 'goodbye' blog post. I'll also quickly go through my alerts and retrieve some of my blog posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do hope you have a chance to get back your blog posts there.I forgot to add also.I will be spending that day giving all my points away to as many people I can..lol.

      Delete
  2. That's quite a set list. 👍 Peace of mind is something we all seek. These days I feel more like a ping-pong ball... bouncing all over the place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bouncing can be quite difficult and time consuming for sure my friend. Thanks.I can not resist posting songs here too.lol.

      Delete
  3. It is better here, isn't it? We're more united, less bullshit with the site, and generally I feel better about my interactions. They have more depth. You, my friend, have shown incredible depth and strength of character through this whole process.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Back at you there my friend. Huge respect and luv for you. Yes there is less BS here for sure and thoroughly enjoying connecting once more with one and all here..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do like it better here on Blogger than on AFF. No waiting for approvals, no hassles, I can upload vids, customize my blog the way I like it (more or less). I hope to see more joining our fold here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you 100% on all that you have mentioned. I am glad we have more control and options on what we want when blogging here and is so very nice not to experience all the denials,BS and everything else that we did on AFF..Slowly but surely more of our fellow bloggers are joining up here..

      Delete

PHOTOGRAPHS AND MEMORIES

As most of you here know by now,my vacation has been extended by another week due to the strike between West Jet and the mechanics. Even tho...

About Me

My photo
Only here to blog with my fellow AFF exiled friends and connect with other bloggers as well.