Thursday, March 21, 2024

SILVER LININGS FROM EXILED BLOGGERS ON A SEX SITE

I was chatting earlier with two of my fellow exiled AFF bloggers. One about a comment on his blog I had posted twice that  disappeared .



The other was how every situation has a Silver Lining and being exiled together has been one of them.

Out of the four of us, I am the one with the Bad Reputation. I know it, was loved by some when it came to  S E X and writing it along with explicit photos, yet not by others..

While on that site as well, I had a reputation for calling Bloggers out. Be it the site itself , or others who had pissed me off and could not message them offsite..

Both Enigma and Bow And Arrow Man along with JN were friends and fellow bloggers who I had been through the trenches and back together for years there.

Even though JN and I thankfully retained our friendship, I ended up Burning some Bridges with both Enigma and Bow And Arrow Man in the process..

I co-wrote a song once with my older brother called Burning Bridges..

" All those burning bridges that have fallen after me
  All those lonely feelings and their burning memories
  Everyone I've left behind, each time I closed the door
  Burning bridges lost forever more."

The Silver Lining for this exiled blogger now, has been Bridging over Troubled Waters that I once may have burned myself..




Defending a Friend, like JN, no matter what bridges I myself may  have burned,

has made all four of us "Come Together" again and I Thank you..



Thank you for Being a Friend..









 

9 comments:

  1. Out of this has come a lot of good. Regardless of past actions, these two weeks have shown who you really are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When it comes down to it, we all have each others backs and that is priceless my friend..xoxo

      Delete
  2. You know who your friends really are in bad times, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. JN here. Having cookie problems lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol..Nope, not at the moment anyways..lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our bans and this site has given us an opportunity to come together and start afresh. Long may it continue.
    You have been and remain a very steadfast ally in the cause of the exiles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Long may it reign is right. The feeling is mutual..😊👍

    ReplyDelete

PHOTOGRAPHS AND MEMORIES

As most of you here know by now,my vacation has been extended by another week due to the strike between West Jet and the mechanics. Even tho...

About Me

My photo
Only here to blog with my fellow AFF exiled friends and connect with other bloggers as well.