Sunday, March 17, 2024

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY

 https://youtu.be/tDTQQWSmo8s?si=awXiQrS82t6Pe2SR

It is not letting me upload the video for some reason but above and below are the links to them.

Happy St. Patrick's Day to one and all. I shall be donning the Green and singing a few songs later today down at my local Irish Pub later with my Old Flame and sister.


I shall probably be feeling a little Green tomorrow morning, but Thankfully do not work until Monday night so I shall have all day to recover tomorrow..

Irish Blessings here to one and all and hope you have a wonderful St.Patrick's Day that is full of shenanigans..

https://youtu.be/LQaSQQxh_Ho?si=8p4vjXVYC8wxjuZS


Two Irishmen, two Irishmen were digging in a ditch
One called the other a dirty Son Of A....
Peter Murphy had a dog, a dirty dog was he
He sold her to a lady to keep her company
She fed it, she fed it, the dirty little runt
Climbed up her petticoat and bit her on the....
Two Countrymen, two countrymen were sitting on a rock
Along came a bumblebee and stung them on the....
Cocktail, ginger ale 5 cents a glass
If you don't like it stick it up your.....
Ask me no more questions, tell me no more lies
and if you get hit by a bucket of shit
Be sure to close your eyes!
Happy St.Patrick's Day everyone!




8 comments:

  1. Wishing you a Happy St Patrick's Day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend. Happy St.Patrick's Day to you also..

      Delete
  2. Yay for a day of partying with a day of recovery! :) Happy St Patrick's Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am thankful for the entire day of recovery this morning..lol. Happy St.Patricks Day to you..

      Delete
  3. I hope this day treats you with all the green you deserve.🍀

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMAO! I shall take all the green I can except Green with envy or Green at the Gills my friend...lol. Happy St. Patricks Day to you..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you didn't suffer too much during your recovery LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL..Luckily I am not Green at the gills today, just a slight headache..lol. It was a great time though and had a ton of fun. How was your St. Patrick's Day?

      Delete

PHOTOGRAPHS AND MEMORIES

As most of you here know by now,my vacation has been extended by another week due to the strike between West Jet and the mechanics. Even tho...

About Me

My photo
Only here to blog with my fellow AFF exiled friends and connect with other bloggers as well.