Wednesday, March 27, 2024

GOOD THING!

 GOOD THING, WHERE HAVE YOU GONE?



After more than three weeks living in exile from AFF. along with JN, Enigma and BowAndArrowMan here, I myself am still fielding  messages offsite as to where exactly have we gone and if we are coming back at all. So much so that it  "Drives Me Crazy."




Messages like this one : Hey Joy any luck with AFF and reinstatement? I'm thinking of not renewing my Gold membership and sending them a note telling them the reason why is banning you and no more blog to read for me. He then went on to ask Where have I gone?

What other outlet can you use I wonder? Can't keep that bottled up forever. You are an amazing erotic writer.


My response was : Hey my Schwing Meter..lol. I am on a site called blogspot with the three others who were exiled on AFF. and other AFF bloggers who now blog with us on that site but also still on AFF..

No erotica nor body shots though for me. The one and only site I have ever written erotica on has been AFF.

Here is another one that came in this morning: 

Just checking in with you ! 
Any results from aff? Or you still boycotting it?

My reply was : I am boycotting it and you will not see me back there at all..I do miss you and everyone there, yet am happy to be away from it now.. Thanks for checking in always sexy man..xoxo

Three weeks later since I and the other exiles have been gone after years of blogging. Forging the way for new bloggers, helping the site out numerous times, bringing in members who want to pay for Gold when Standard or those who are Gold now, not renewing due to us not being there and still trying to find out where we are, because we are not there anymore..

I must say after all these weeks it feels nice to be missed and that others are still thinking about us..

I know there are things we all miss by not being there anymore for sure. Knowing what we did there, through our blogs made an impact on members, makes being exiled kind of a blessing in disguise





14 comments:

  1. I re-edited this twice and added another sentence or two in a couple hours ago, but it is still not showing for some reason..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog post is showing.
    My email inbox has also been hot since the purge.
    It's sad but good that we're missed on AFF.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I knew my post was showing but not the sentences I added after the paragraph ending with "because we are not there anymore", just before the song. You are such a popular blogger who has done so much for the site I know you would be swamped with messages after the purge.. It is indeed sad..

      Delete
  3. I can see your post. :) yeah, I get more emails now than I have when I was working. It's nice to know we're missed. But, I'm still not going back :P (The tongue sticking out is for the leadership at aff who may be reading)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need a emoji with my middle finger sticking up too my friend...lol. As you know I am so with you and not returning either..Cheers! Deb..

      Delete
    2. I wish they would come out with that emoji.

      Delete
    3. Debbi - You can't count the emails I send you. Our son, Zelensky, keeps telling me to email you!

      Delete
    4. I wish they had it too Deb..

      Delete
  4. Bow, OIC, since you're Z's father, your emails don't count. Got it.

    Joy, Zelensky is one of the cats Bow named.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMFAO! I have been wondering who Zelensky was but thought I would leave it alone..lol. Thanks for satisfying my curiosity.lol.

      Delete
    2. Yeah between Bow's supposed night time visits and the Queen giving me a title, it can be difficult to keep track of all the bullshit Bow and I come up with. 😂😂

      Delete
  5. It's always nice to hear that we're missed and that the blogs aren't the same without us. Now if only we can get the site to see that. We're the ones who made blogs shine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is nice to know we are still missed and you are so right, the exiles plus a few other bloggers made blogging for us worthwhile and for our readers too..

    ReplyDelete

PHOTOGRAPHS AND MEMORIES

As most of you here know by now,my vacation has been extended by another week due to the strike between West Jet and the mechanics. Even tho...

About Me

My photo
Only here to blog with my fellow AFF exiled friends and connect with other bloggers as well.