Monday, April 22, 2024

MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY MESSAGE FROM AN EXILED AUTHOR

 

( The Moffatts and this song remind me of my daughter when she was young. They were Canada's answer to America's Hanson back in the  90's.)


Due to off-line messages earlier from AFF followers, a convo. about ever going back to AFF under a different profile, and  a question from JN once asking if I had any messages to relay, became my inspiration..


My 9 year Blogversary on that site would have been approx. April 15th. One of my very first readers was a "pacnwlover42" who continued daily until I was Banned, reading, commenting, like I did his and sharing photos with one another on that site. He nicknamed me "Diamond Girl" and on his blog would either write my name in the snow or on a beach there in Washington State. The Pacific Northwest, and the only man who has ever written my name in either the snow or sand in my entire life..





Even though we were long time blogging buddies and friends, we did not exchange email addresses off-line when we were actually allowed to on that site..


There are a few others, I want to mention here some of you are reading on blogspot and AFF, I want to "Get A Message" to from this AFF "Castaway"  and "Get Closer" to off-line also..






Ones like FreeAgain842, "mythosier" from Scotland, "easyrider" from the Uk, "Prof1001" "Leegs" and so many others. Eviloutlaw's I do have and many more of my fellow every day bloggers from that site.



There are just too many from AFF. whom after 9 years, of blogging and bantering with them daily, first in old Blog Land and after in the "New Community" that this "Exiled Author" from Canada could not message privately...


For those I have mentioned here above like pacnwlover42 and ones you read, follow, comment on when still blogging on AFF, please Tag them on yours and message them somehow that " Life's Been Good"  for this author in exile and that I "Miss" them..










4 comments:

  1. I've never had my name written in snow or sand either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. pacnw is the only one who has ever done it and I miss blogging and chatting there with him..I have a real life male friend that found me a Joy rock and also took a photo of a license plate that was in front of him with Joy in it..

      Delete
  2. Pac was a good guy, just like many of my friends on AFF, I miss him.

    Just not more than I loathe a certain customer service manager.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You so know how I can relate and attest to that Deb. If our beloved Umut had been the customer service manager, it would be such an entirely different story to what has transpired..

      Delete

PHOTOGRAPHS AND MEMORIES

As most of you here know by now,my vacation has been extended by another week due to the strike between West Jet and the mechanics. Even tho...

About Me

My photo
Only here to blog with my fellow AFF exiled friends and connect with other bloggers as well.