Wednesday, April 3, 2024

ETHICAL SLUTS AND AN HNW OUTKAST - SLIPPERY WHEN WET

 Between a message offline I received this morning from my fellow blogging buddy Paul and todays HNW theme I felt the need to post here about it..


Slippery When Wet by Bon Jovi was one of my favourite Albums bar none, hence the title here.

Paul's message offline went like this at the end:  


Oh, and happy HNW..

My reply was:
No HNW for me..I got kicked out a long time ago there when Ethical Slut Missy was a moderator..lol.

At that time on AFF, both myself (author51) and a not so "Ethical Slut" butted heads big time. She ended up blocking me from HNW,  and being a part of it, as I was way back when. She gave my love for showing any future HNW posts, a Bad Name..


Ethical Slut Missy, left AFF, not too long afterwards. So very many years ago. With JN at the helm, I knew I probably could have once more, become a member but chose not to. A not so Ethical Slut, just left such a bad taste for me on AFF, I did not pursue joining HNW again..

I have so many stories and photos here still between  HNW, Bath, Showers, and Slippery When Wet I saved from AFF, yet the lingering thought of EthicalSlutMissy kicking me out of the HNW group and why I will not ever post any here, even on blogspot has me and forever remaining an OutKast..







9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outkast's 'Hey Ya!' song is brilliant, though it's straight from Prince's playbook.
    Happy HNW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, now I know the story. It's National Forgiveness Day on September 27th... just saying... 😂💕

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotta love Bon Jovi.

    I’m not doing Hnw anymore because I feel like there’s enough naked to half naked pics of me out there all ready.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good point and know there are of me too..lol

      Delete
  5. Bon Jovi is my favorite band 😎

    While I've been in the HNW group since it's inception, I didn't know that Missy banned you. I know she banned quite a few people over time for one reason or another. I would've lifted the ban, for sure, had I known.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries my friend, I know you would have if I had asked when you took over. Another thing we share in common is our love of Bon Jovi. Next to AC/DC they are a favourite of mine also..

      Delete

PHOTOGRAPHS AND MEMORIES

As most of you here know by now,my vacation has been extended by another week due to the strike between West Jet and the mechanics. Even tho...

About Me

My photo
Only here to blog with my fellow AFF exiled friends and connect with other bloggers as well.